Individual Counseling Session (55 min)
- Includes Personal Temperament Assessment and Analysis
- In person, phone, and tele-health available
Plan DescriptionOur counseling sessions are unlike any other. Thru the use of Temperament Therapy, we effectively and accurately identify our client's inborn Temperament traits. This knowledge will effectively bring change in the lives of our clients, as our goal is to provide inner satisfaction, along with complete balance... body, soul, and spirit are fulfilled. Our Promise
- Deeper Self-Awareness
- Stronger, more fulfilling marriages, friendships, and relationships
- Better career and leisure activity/hobby choices
- Spiritual maturity
- A healthy way to eliminate stress, anxiety, and fear
- Identify personal needs for Inclusion, Control, and Affection
Couples Session (1hr 30 min)
- Includes Personal Temperament Report and Analysis
- Includes Individual and Couples Counseling
- In person and Tele-health (virtual)
- ENRICH/PREPARE Couples Assessment additional - $150 (optional)
Plan DescriptionOur pre-marital and marriage counseling focuses on building a long-lasting foundation by identifying the couples individual inborn Temperament traits. This powerful information will accurately provide a blueprint to each others needs, while strengthening the relationship allowing for a deeper connection. Our Promise
- Eliminate pitfalls and conflict
- Identify couples need for Inclusion(socialization), Control, and Affection
- Identify couples cause of Fear, Anxiety and Stress
- Increase couples inner satisfaction
- Stronger, more fulfilling marriage and relationship
- Deeper Self Awareness......
Individual Therapy & Counseling: $150 – (55 min)
Couples Therapy & Counseling: $250 – (1 hr 30 min)
TEMPERAMENT TEST (only) $149
This is the Test that everyone is blown away by. Amazingly accurate, detailed, and life-changing. See for yourself and gain a deep knowledge of self like never before!
Method of Payment
We accept Zelle, cash, or credit card at the time of service.
You are required to cancel appointments by giving us 24 hours’ notice. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
We accept most insurances
In general, the law protects the confidentiality of all communications between a client and a psychotherapist. No information is disclosed without prior written permission from the client. However, there are some exceptions required by law to this rule. Exceptions include:
Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse. The therapist is required to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person. The therapist is required to notify the police.
If a client intends to harm himself or herself. The therapist will make every effort to work with the individual to ensure their safety. However, if an individual does not cooperate, additional measures may need to be taken to protect life.
Insurance and Confidentiality
In order to use medical insurance, the insurance has to analyze whether the service is medically necessary. Therefore, they will need a diagnosis to decide if the benefits will cover this diagnosis. The treatment plan made in the session will reflect how the diagnosis is been treated. Confidentiality may be compromised since many people from the insurance may have access to this information. In the short run, this may not affect you. However, medical records are requested when you apply for life insurance or other types of policies. This includes all mental health records. If you are summoned in a court proceeding your records can also be subpoenaed.
Always consider the pro and cons of using insurance for therapy sessions including the cost factor, documentation, and confidentiality.